Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MBA family 5k and kid races { Oct 20, 2012 }

Austyn and the Sports and Wellness Committee put together the Annual MBA Family 5k race last weekend. It was complete with bib numbers, muffins and kids! the route took the runner around BYU and was a challenge for some, easy for others, but fun for all.






At the starting line. 

It was a family race so kids in strollers were welcome to join.
After there was kid races and they won lollipops! 

Thank you again all who participated! 
Can't wait for it again next year

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I really wanted to go to that, but Trapper had a soccer game that morning. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this! We walked it (my first 5k and I had a baby 2 months before this). Could we do the kid races before the 5k next time? My daughter was sad she missed it, but it's my fault since we were so slow! :) Also someone took a picture of our family walking and said it was for the blog. Could I have a copy? katielovesnewyork@gmail.com. I had braids and a blue shirt #57. Thanks! I'm just happy I tried it. I plan on running it by the end of the program!!

    ReplyDelete